Before your visit
- Please ensure you have a valid referral from a GP or specialist.
- If possible have the referral faxed or emailed before the visit.
- Allow time for parking.
- Please bring along any previous allergy testing, xrays or blood results.
- To save time print out and complete the patient information sheet on the contact page before the visit.
- Please ensure no antihistamine 48 hours before the appointment and no topical steroids on the body.
- During the COVID pandemic we are limiting people in the waiting room and asking that ONLY 1 parent accompany the child/children
- Fees are quoted at time of appointment scheduling and are variable dependent on the service
- There are Medicare rebates for a proportion of the fees
- We are able to submit your Medicare claim electronically for fast rebate
- We ask that fees be paid on the day
- We accept cash, EFTPOS,cheques, Visa. Mastercard
- Sydney Children's Hospital www.sch.edu.au/health/factsheets
- Westmead Children's Hospital www.chw.edu.au
- Children's Hospital Melbourne www.rch.org.au
- Anaphylaxis Australia www.allergyfacts.org.au
- Australasian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology www.allergy.org.au
- Food Allergy Research and Education www.foodallergy.org/
- National Allergy Strategy www.national allergystrategy.org.au
- National Asthma Council of Australia www.nationalasthma.org.au/
- Kids with Asthma www.kidswithasthma.com.au/