skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Before your visit
- Please ensure you have a valid referral from a GP or specialist.
- If possible have the referral faxed or emailed before the visit.
- Allow time for parking.
- Please bring along any previous allergy testing, xrays or blood results.
- To save time print out and complete the patient information sheet on the contact page before the visit.
- Please ensure no antihistamine 48 hours before the appointment and no topical steroids on the body.
- During the COVID pandemic we are limiting people in the waiting room
- We still require a mask to be worn for adults and teenagers
- Fees are quoted at time of appointment scheduling and are variable dependent on the service
- There are Medicare rebates for a proportion of the fees
- We are able to submit your Medicare claim electronically for fast rebate
- We ask that fees be paid on the day
- We accept cash, EFTPOS,cheques, Visa. Mastercard